Zealous Ward tooltip LIES

simkezx

Hey all,

As seen somewhere around 3.0 zealous ward sentinel heroic utility was broken, it did not heal at all. That is fixed now but another issue popped up.

Recently an acquaintance of mine and me have talked and tested the healing of zealous ward as described in the tooltip. It says it heals you for 3% of maximum health although that is not true,it only heals for 2.52xxxx% of total HP.

Do the math,check yourself and lets make BW do someting about this.

Sure I know, I know, now you'll be saying, but Simi, no one cares about sentinels and your opinion, they are powerful and balanced as they are.

And I can only say yes, they are, BUT, still it's an annoying issue, and I can't simply ignore this.

Anyway, whether if its a tooltip bug, and skill is working as "intented" , or BW knew about this and tried to steal almost 0.5%, I think it should get looked into.

As we know, in 1v1 fights, in ranked, every hp point matters, and sometimes it's difference between win or loss.

Correct me if I'm wrong and I'm curious if anyone else has noticed this issue.

Cheers! :D

Were you only testing duels on each other? And not random adds? Because if you were wearing pve gear while dueling each other, you'll get the pvp trauma debuff that reduces incoming heals (regardless if it's from yourself or your healing companion or a healer in your group). Another good reason to check imp side too. But yeah, I think it's the pvp trauma debuff, and not wearing pvp gear. Edited by MasterFeign

Were you only testing duels on each other? And not random adds? Because if you were wearing pve gear while dueling each other, you'll get the pvp trauma debuff that reduces incoming heals (regardless if it's from yourself or your healing companion or a healer in your group). Another good reason to check imp side too. But yeah, I think it's the pvp trauma debuff, and not wearing pvp gear.

Well now that you say it I must say we completely forgot about trauma. Gotta do some math again, and we were both in pvp gear.

Hmm well the trauma debuff is 30%, I believe, but the buff to healing with expertise is 35%. However these might be two different numbers in terms of how much your heals end up being. I've always noticed a reduction in heals anyway (such as with overcharge saber and its subsequent tiny heals for the next 15 seconds). I'm sure there's an explanation.

This threat might be helpful though: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=843004

Edited by MasterFeign

Hmm well the trauma debuff is 30%, I believe, but the buff to healing with expertise is 35%. However these might be two different numbers in terms of how much your heals end up being. I've always noticed a reduction in heals anyway (such as with overcharge saber and its subsequent tiny heals for the next 15 seconds). I'm sure there's an explanation.

This threat might be helpful though: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=843004

actually healing debuff is 20%. just tested it against random mobs and it actually does heal for 3.03xxx%. so it must be the pvp trauma suffered from combat.