Game breaking Issue since Patch 4.0.4 (PLEASE HELP)

WhiteRavage

Ever since the latest patch SWTOR has been freezing every 20-30 mins where the video is frozen or slowed down to 0.0001 % normal speed the mouse can still curse and the audio is just background noise from the game (not real-time audio). The only way to exit the game is to Cntl+Alt+Dlt the Process and open it back up again where this is happen again in 20-20 mins. I have tried everything under the sun, read pretty much ever forum topic/MOD sticky or troubleshooting guide and nothing, i even re-downloaded the 20gig game,flushed DNS, ran CheckDisk,Memcheck and all that jazz, this is really weird and I believe this is on EA/BIO end for the main reason that every other game runs great except this... and to just my luck Star Wars Battlefront (another EA gem ;) ) keeps disconnecting me from there servers every 20-30 mins ..... WHAT THE ... Please someone help, this is very annoying and I have spent alot of money on this game :mad: and i don't want to see it all go to waste. Please someone help. :mon_biggrin: