Missing ton of stuff from collection

Attih

As the title says, I spent some time on the GTN yesterday (2016-01-17) and bought some stuff missing to my collection. However, when I came back today, I noticed that all the stuff was gone! I mean, not only from my inventory but there is also no more evidence that it was unlocked to my collection yesterday. I always claim unlocked items before deleting them from my inventory (in case I could have forgot to put a piece on) so I'm 100% confident that it was properly "unlocked"...

It's almost 10 millions credits gone. Some might say it's not that much but it would be as much frustrating than buying directly from the Cartel Market and didn't get anything at all and still being charged...

Worst than that, I took my time to fill a petition with a complete list of missing sets and items and on which character they were added to the collection. In less than 3 hours the petition was simply closed without a single word, wow... well done CS team!

Apparently there was an outage yesterday, and some experienced login issues while others temporarily lost their cartel coins, so my guess is that everything that I have unlocked during that period was just literally lost...

That's a shame for the CS team to close tickets like that to their subscribers but if you added stuff to your collection yesterday you should take a closer look at it now... Maybe with more complaints, they'll have to look at this issue...

:mad:

Anyone else had the same experience ?