The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Real Life Partner Legacy Account Merge Idea

andoepires

hi all, my idea is that couples/people who say have separate accounts can merge accounts thru sharing legacy last name, my idea must include extra legacy content and storage space, my idea is for couples or even the convenience of people who own multiple accounts! please respond to my idea or if there's a better place to post idea on forum please let me know!~ all comments appreciated!

thy may the force be with you! :) :) :) :) :) :) :):rak_03::rak_tongue::csw_crawler::csw_yoda::csw_r2d2:

.....Yeah because that would be a great idea for bioware to get involved in people's relationships. What happens when they get divorced or break up? How many cartel coins would they have to charge for an in-game divorce/separation? Who gets custody of the companions and gets to keep the Stronghold? Keep dreaming..... Edited by JayIre
added details

.....Yeah because that would be a great idea for bioware to get involved in people's relationships. What happens when they get divorced or break up? How many cartel coins would they have to charge for an in-game divorce/separation? Who gets custody of the companions and gets to keep the Stronghold? Keep dreaming.....

Best scenario ever!!! This would be great there should be a divorce lawyer crew skill ahhahahah

hi all, my idea is that couples/people who say have separate accounts can merge accounts thru sharing legacy last name, my idea must include extra legacy content and storage space, my idea is for couples or even the convenience of people who own multiple accounts! please respond to my idea or if there's a better place to post idea on forum please let me know!~ all comments appreciated!

thy may the force be with you! :) :) :) :) :) :) :):rak_03::rak_tongue::csw_crawler::csw_yoda::csw_r2d2:

Obvious rider to that: it can't be just because two accounts have the same legacy name on a server, otherwise I could buy two legacy name change tokens, change my legacy name to be the same as yours, steal all the stuff out of your legacy storage, then change my legacy name to something different.

And the observation by the other poster remains valid as well.

Alternatively, you could launch a guild with the other person (by recruiting a couple of volunteers to help out) and use the Guild Bank as a super-legacy storage zone.