Chapter VII The Lady of Sorrows ( Find a way to shut off the security grid)

Staticfighter

Hey

I am stuck in chapter VII The lady of sorrows. in the quest i have to shut down a security fence.

But the problem is the game is bugged so i cant press the large generator that removes the fence. Ive made a ticket about the problem. cause i am stuck. i cant proceed in the story line. I have tried to reset the chapter. have tried in a group. i have tried to log in and out. nothing helps.

I play a sorcerer.

I dont know how long ticket times are but i hope they awnser soon. because it is really annoying that i am just stuck.. :mad::mad:

Have you tried clicking the bottom of the fence on a part that's not glowing? I've found with those fences if you click near the bottom/middle of the fence it works for me so I can get to the generator whereas if I click up higher it won't for some reason, just something to try. Edited by BlueShiftRecall

Have you tried clicking the bottom of the fence on a part that's not glowing? I've found with those fences if you click near the bottom/middle of the fence it works for me so I can get to the generator whereas if I click up higher it won't for some reason, just something to try.

Its not the fence that is trhe problem. it is the 4 meter tall generator.... probably the largest object in the game u have to click and i cant click it.

• 3 months later...