Unable to start KotFE content

ibage

Okay, first let me get out of the way, I haven't subscribed yet. I did however jump on the offer for the free level 60 token and chapter one. I'm able to complete chapter one on the level 60 character. Yesterday, I accepted the mission on my level 60 (leveled myself) and my smuggler who is also level 60. I was unable to use the terminal to continue. I had the Prelude quest in my log on both my BH and smuggler but I couldn't make progress. I tried to drop the quest itself and tried to pick it up again but it was unavailable.

After all this, I have found that the weekly group finder mission is bugged on another character and I cant complete that. Not sure if it's connected, but as of yesterday, I've had some of these issues on my account. Anyone experience any of this and are there solutions? I'm on a 7 day referral so I have a ticket in but no answer yet.

The only bug regarding KotFE I see in your post is that the lvl 60 Character you created should not have been able to access Chapter 1.

A referal is not a sub, it's sub lvl access, no real noticeable difference but it doesn’t give you access to any KotFE Chapter that you haven't unlocked with a real sub before.