The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

KYLO REN AND Ezra Bridger LIGHT SABERS WOULD BE AWESOME.

Dambious

:

Really of all the stuff they need to add in this game like sith swords you want those sabers?

Well im pretty sure theres something you would like in game that i wouldnt like if you get my drift, and i personally like the kylo ren gear and saber, if someone doesnt like or it doesnt fit well its kinda of tough luck cause the same way once again i may not like how your customised....:D:D:D:D

I think a Kylo Ren lightsaber would work because of this reason

Kylo Ren's lightsaber was a crossguard blade constructed and utilized by Kylo Ren approximately thirty years after the Battle of Endor. The lightsaber was crudely assembled based on an ancient design dating back thousands of years to the Great Scourge of Malachor.

This information is from wookiepedia( the link is down below)

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kylo_Ren's_lightsaber

+1

I've always pictured and drawn one of my chars with a lightsaber that has a crossguard. I think it would be great if we could get two versions of it: One that is "unstable" like the one Kylo Ren has with the energy crackling. The second version could be "stable" and work as a normal lightsaber with the crossguard.

I would buy them both in a second if BW ever chose to release them in the cartel market. For those who don't like the cross guard lightsaber: Too bad, but nobody is forcing you to use them. Let us who see the awesome design as a positive thing enjoy them if they ever become a reality. ;)

Edited by Stubeshtainer

My two credits' worth:

Kylo Ren's saber? Yes please. It's already been stated to be based on a design that dates back to around this era (earlier, technically), so it'd hardly be immersion-breaking to have (and I'd love to have one for my Marauder).

Ezra's saber? I'd...prefer not, and I don't really see the point. That saber was a one-of-a-kind design from 3500-plus years in the future of this game (or of an alternate timeline, depending on your interpretation), so it really shouldn't be brought in as something our characters can use now. Plus, the Jedi/Sith move sets don't have any way to make use of the blaster mode of Ezra's saber, so I don't see what the point would be anyway (and if you just want that extra guard in front, one of the Conqueror sabers would be a nice fill-in that already exists). Although if they DO add Ezra's saber, kudos to you; I won't be buying one myself, but I won't spit on those that do.

Ezra's saber? I'd...prefer not, and I don't really see the point. That saber was a one-of-a-kind design from 3500-plus years in the future of this game (or of an alternate timeline, depending on your interpretation), so it really shouldn't be brought in as something our characters can use now. Plus, the Jedi/Sith move sets don't have any way to make use of the blaster mode of Ezra's saber, so I don't see what the point would be anyway (and if you just want that extra guard in front, one of the Conqueror sabers would be a nice fill-in that already exists). Although if they DO add Ezra's saber, kudos to you; I won't be buying one myself, but I won't spit on those that do.

Basically the same reason some of us don't want Kylo Ren's saber - it's iconic, singular. If it was common, it would lose it's appeal, in the game and in the movies. It'd be like letting everyone have a Millenium Falcon. Let's keep it iconic and not cheapen it.

Basically the same reason some of us don't want Kylo Ren's saber - it's iconic, singular. If it was common, it would lose it's appeal, in the game and in the movies. It'd be like letting everyone have a Millenium Falcon. Let's keep it iconic and not cheapen it.

It may be iconic thanks to Ren, but it isn't singular at all. It was based on an ancient design, and there is at least one other crossguard saber in canon (found by Ezra, ironically), though we don't know anything about it yet.

Ren's version, sure, but crossguard sabers in general have existed before his specific version (not in anything we've seen to date, but Rebels will be changing that soon, and the visual dictionary has already confirmed that crossguard sabers were a thing before Kylo made one out of necessity). Complaining that giving the player base access to normal, stable-bladed crossguard sabers because the design has only been seen once would be like petition for the removal of every Shadow/Assassin in the game since we've only seen one saber staff in the movies.

Besides, if we're gonna cite the Falcon as an example, maybe you don't wanna take a peak at every Smuggler's hangar...