Ship missing

fatjonesofnj

So i came back two days for the first time since pre knights of the fallen empire, when i logged on to my character everything was fine except when I entered my class hanger I couldn't see my ship. All I could see were three green hexagons that sorta look like it outlined the ship. I attempt to go towards the ship as if it were there to see if my character would go up where the ramp would be up to no avail. I thought it may have been because my graphics setting was to high but that was not the case either. Anyone know what may be going on?

Best to post here in future

Run a game repair

Non-Streaming launcher - Log into the launcher but don't click Play. Check for small letters "ST" in the bottom left corner, If this is NOT present, With the new launcher after login , select the username pulldown on the top right and select settings, then press repair.

Streaming launcher - If the letters "ST" is present, close the launcher, right mouse click on the game shortcut, select open file location and delete the BitRaider folder. Then start the launcher

Edited by OwenBrooks