Login Service Unavailable?

Yumzombies

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not the time down everyone is complaining about (at least not the majority from what I've seen). It was the utter lack of recognition from Service--which happens all the time. They finally did acknowledge the issue, which was great. But up to that point it was really frustrating to people.

I dont' think it's an unreasonable thing to want to hear from Bioware about the server being down. Not to mention that it isn't "a beautiful day" outside everywhere. Try to understand that not everyone lives in TX.

LOL, nice to have a well constructed reply. It was joke about the going outside. Sheesh, I just have the windows open. Oh and if you follow Texas weather, it has been crap lately.

And I agree an acknowledgement of a server issue is at the least required. But for me, I just hate seeing people gang up on the back end people trying to keep this MMORPG online. Can't be easy.

*mechanical voice* error: The flaming response generator apparatus has malfunctioned. Please contact an aperture flaming response generator apparatus service associate. Starting backup flaming response generator apparatus in 3...2...1...

lol!!:D

It looks available now

I loaded the launcher but i didn't find any server:

"Unable to retrieve server list. Please follow the help center link below for more information. If the problem persists, the game cliente will be closed"

I have read this messege a lot of times but I have only read protocols droids messege

Edited by javierisaac
negative

Damn, what a bunch of whiners.

If you are this flustered over a game login wait, I would hate to see you stress out about something legitimate.

Its a beautiful day in Stafford, TX. I suggest you take a walk outside and enjoy something amazing called fresh air. :p

Flaming in 3...2...1...

I agree. A total bunch of whiners. The replies say they live in cold harsh places. Well, I guess that's part of it. I'd hate to see how they treat their kids or co-workers. Hate doesn't inspire cooperation.