Legend Bug

sefges

ok first off.... no idea wher this goes (as i cant see a bug section on forum... start one???) anyway

As title suggests... i have transfered 3x chars from tomb of freedon nad - The red eclipse

Issue:

my warrior story was complete so its ok that that is there... however

I HAVE not completed the consular story.... and when i transferred my level 62 it instantly gave me the Legend unlock... i just transferred another char (*SITH*) and it has given me the BOUNTY HUNTER unlock for my Legend!!!!... I DON't EVEN HAVE BH on the server in question (appart from a level 21!!!!)

i DO NOT want my Legend completed WHEN I HAVEN'T EVEN DONE IT!!!!... any advice? ty

EDIT: i am pleased that it HAS sped up my legend but i am unhappy that a bug like this actually exists... as i don't feel a sense of achievment if it just GIVES it to me... NOTE: the tree unlocks to my legend is currently WARRIOR- this is ok as it has been done; CONSULAR - If possible i want this fixed... because i have not complete the consular story on ANY character; BOUNTY HUNTER - Same reason as CONSULAR

Original thread copied from http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8751939#post8751939

(i am the original poster)

After doing some checking, I realized that those achievements are legacy. So if you have the achievements on your origin server, then they will go with your transferred character to the destination server. If this is the case, then it's not a bug.

I transferred a character from JC to SL so I wouldn't have to do the datacrons, or macrobinocular arc again. I didn't even consider the Legendary status. But there it is on SL with only 2 classes over 60 because I earned it on JC. I even have all of the star fortress achievements on SL and have only done TFE with 1 character there and have only done the solo introduction mission to the star fortresses.