Small detail that caught me off guard :)

GenWarrior

Chapter IX at the start when you go to talk to Admiral Aygo and your playing a female character the first think out of his mouth is "Sir." tho im a female character, now i know its not a big issue hence the title of my post but its still something i wouldn't mind having corrected.

Just thought i would bring it to your attention :)

Thank you for the amazing game,

Long time player ;)

Chapter IX at the start when you go to talk to Admiral Aygo and your playing a female character the first think out of his mouth is "Sir." tho im a female character, now i know its not a big issue hence the title of my post but its still something i wouldn't mind having corrected.

A lot of TV shows have female superior officers (police and military) adressed as "Sir" for some reason. May be some weird emancipation thing, where using ma'am or the rank might be considered discriminatory.

In Star Trek: Wrath of Khan, Captain Kirk calls the (obviously female) Lt. Saavik "Mister Saavik."

...it's a Navy thing. The Captain of the Ship can call any crewman Mister, and every Crewman calls the Captain Sir. Even though he's an Admiral, you outrank Aygo, so he's going to call you Sir.