Hallowed Gothic Robe Jarring Glitch

ZimmMaster

Greetings BioWare,

I first discovered this around the release of Shadow of Revan and submitted a few tickets but eventually gave up. However, with the release of 4.0 and the many cinematic elements of it. This bug has become so jarring, I can't hardly stand to wear one of my favorite armor sets. Especially as this is one of the few higher resolution textured ones that mixes with the high res textures present in KotFE rather well instead of looking like a low res blur next to everything else.

I have submitted ticket after ticket since 4.0 came out and I have seen no resolution to this. Now I'm desperate enough to try posting here. What happens is the "flaps" that drape down the sides of the body have what I guess is a rigging and/or animation issue that causes them to be near stuck in place. This causes them to stretch in a extremely jarring and visual manner that just ruins my immersion. Linked below is to a video of the glitch I recorded with the Microsoft DVR on my PC. It is located on my one drive. What you will see is not a rare instance of how horrible it looks, about 85% of all the cutscenes were like this. Please forgive the blurry/graininess of the video. I've never used one drive before and for some reason it shows up like that.

Star Wars™_ The Old Republic™ 1_15_2016 12_06_26 PM

ZimmMaster

• 9 months later...

I've noticed this as well. Something similar happens with the Darth Malak chestpiece, some particles at the neck are stuck in place (usually the place where my character will end up standing after moving around) and are stretched all the way to my character's actual position in the room at any given time.

Please fix this! It has literally been like this for YEARS.