Major lag and disconnects on "The Red Eclipse" server.

DEuZZ

Me and other people haveing major lag issues on "The Red Eclipse" server. Been like this for hours, is so bad i can't even play... I get up to 20k ms and disconnect.. I checked my internet and its working opimal, tested it in other game too no issues.

And when i asked in public chat more people was having same problem.. Please fix this asap :mad::(

Victius.

Edited by DEuZZ

try the free trial of http://www.wtfast.com and see if it helps at present , good for a short term workaround if it helps

Thanks but no thanks. I never had issues in the game before today, this is 100% server problem. As i tested my netspeed and its optimal, as well i tested cs go + other mmo was Zero issues..

Cant say it will help but reported here to help

guess he is now playing with no issues at present with a 40ms ping, I cant make you try it but if I had lag I would at least give it a go

Thanks man :) i logged out, game is unplayble for me at the moment so i'm doing some H1z1 :)

Cant say it will help but reported here to help

guess he is now playing with no issues at present with a 40ms ping, I cant make you try it but if I had lag I would at least give it a go

Used my free trial on the last time the servers were FUBAR - so next?

Yeah, I've been having the issue for going on about two weeks now and it's starting to get me really annoyed. MS starts around normal 30 - 45 and then it'll spike into the thousands and then eventually d/c. I've posted numerous threads, and even an in-game ticket and I have received no help from their so called customer service team. I've never had any problems and I have been playing since launch. Either way they need to get it sorted, or at least try and find out what the issue is. I'm currently paying for a service I can't use efficiently. Really is frustrating.