New Update Causing Problems

Ishqkaba

So the recent update that just happened has somehow altogether stopped my game from working completely. It has been working completely fine for the last few months until the update a few days ago. Launcher works fine, but as soon as i click play it brings up the initial loading screen. And thats it, half and hour+ of just a still, unresponsive loading screen. And when it does start to respond, the loading icon at the bottom corner never moves at all. So i have uninstalled the game entirely and redownloaded it and it still doesnt work.

Not sure, but mine was working fine last night, and now the launcher reports an unspecified error while patching and try again. Followed the instructions to delete config and xfr files, but launcher reported an error again while reinstating the deleted files. There goes my night.

Not sure, but mine was working fine last night, and now the launcher reports an unspecified error while patching and try again. Followed the instructions to delete config and xfr files, but launcher reported an error again while reinstating the deleted files. There goes my night.

per http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/7430

the important bit for this error is to end the bitraider processes running in task manager, the deleting of files is just a file verification to be sure

it depends on the cause if this helps

Edited by OwenBrooks