The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Trailer Trooper Armor

Reaperov

We've all seen the trailers for SWTOR, and we've all seen how the trailers show those really cool Republic Troopers. There is armor that is similar(The Havoc Squad armor set), but none like the trailer versions. I want that armor. Like, really bad. It was even shown in the KotFE conquest trailer, fairly recently. My suggestion is to make that armor design more prominent in the game. Maybe put it on NPCs and for sure have it on the cartel market.(I just remembered that there is another armor variant similar to the trailer armor, but there are major differences.) All I want is for my Trooper and his companions to wear the awesome armor from the trailer. Please.

It's... Different. The sun visor is some kind of macrobinocular thing . I'm very picky on the design of the helmet. The trailer version is like the Republic Commando helmet, it's rounder and a little wider. I use the Havoc Squad armor coupled with the standard sets in the game, which is close enough, I guess. Edited by Reaperov
Misspoke

This is the armor I want, this is what's in-game. People have been asking for it for quite a while, too. But, in the end, we have armor derived from the design, which is good enough, I guess.

Yeah, at first I thought the in-game Havoc armour was a direct match, but then realised it (sadly) wasn't. I do *really* like the trailer armour, and would rather have that. The armour in-game looks a bit too squeaky and clean, like plastic rather than plassteel. Also, why change that visor?

Yeah, at first I thought the in-game Havoc armour was a direct match, but then realised it (sadly) wasn't. I do *really* like the trailer armour, and would rather have that. The armour in-game looks a bit too squeaky and clean, like plastic rather than plassteel. Also, why change that visor?

No idea. Hopefully a direct copy will be on the market some day, as all they'd have to do is tweak the model and change the texture.