Bugged story mission Pre-KOTFE: CAN'T ADVANCE!

emmittsmith

Hi, I have recently started my account back up from a long slumber of inactivity. I logged onto my main, sith marauder level 40 at the time, and began to play. I did some heroic missions with some friends and a couple of flashpoints until I reached level 45. Then I decided it was time to finally finish the sith warrior story, but my mission wasn't in my log. It seems to have disappeared. I tried re-installing the game and filed a ticket and all that. BTW it has been about a week since I have posted the ticket :eek:..... still no response. So currently I am stuck in limbo on my favorite character, awesome. If this could be fixed ASAP that would be amazing. I was offered to get bossted by another player to 60 so I could start the KOTFE story, but I REALLY want to finish the original story first because I haven't completed a story mission on any character so far.

-thanks

My Sith Sorc is stuck on Taris, around lvl 40. I have no class missions, they all disappeared. I filed a bug report on 1/2/16 and still no response. I've heard other people with the same issue on Taris and one said they filed a report nearly a month ago. Long ticket times still, apparently. I've tried visiting the fleet, all the other planets, I've been back to Dromund Kas and Korriban to see if I could trigger whatever it is I lost. Nope. No luck.

Luckily I wanted to spend time on completing the other story arcs for the classes, but yeah. It would be nice to complete that character's story and NOT have to start a new one.

Sorry, I sympathize. :(