Do the sith allow outright killing?

adormitul

So can you go and kill another sith in front of witnesses because you wanted so. Really are you allowed to be a psychopath?

You will think I should find on my own but the problem is I found evidence that is also condemned and allowed so what is it condemned or allowed?

Short answer ist no.

Long answer, there are only two Sith who can kill without any consequence, the Emperor and his Wrath.

No matter if you are a psycho or not, beeing dumb, you won't live long beeing a Sith, not even a Acolyte.

Looking through the emperor, it is IMO more clear

The sith emperor can and does kill whoever he wants, but after Ziost, it seems he lost the will to do so. All siths and jedis can gang up on him, he still is likely stronger.

For any regular sith, if he goes and kill senselessly, he may anger the emperor or others will gang on him. Which is what held the dark council together, any member may feel to be the strongest (aside the emperor), but to prove it would be to either die or become a focal point alone at the 2nd position.

well having more or less just recently completed Taris on my Marauder I actualy did the Planet quest just cause I wanted to see how the interaction with Thana Vesh played out with a sith as the other side. other than the girl apparently having her head stuck in the swamp of Taris and totally missing the fact that yes the warrior is in fact a BAMF whose carved her way through several planets all ready so no you don't want to screw with them.

It played out rather well other than Thana's lack of attention to reality. however it was the ending I found interesting. After the final quest if you choose the darkside option to kill Thana and you tell her master you did so all he dose is go "ah well such is the way of the sith." or some such even sends you Thana's 'belongings' in the mail since you killed her