Getting Hoth in Here

Darthdoon

exactly.

what guild are you in?

I know at least 3 guilds that went kacks up because tor got stupid so they went to go play Battlefront (losers) and Fallout 4.

BTW, did you ever extend a welcome to the guild to that recruit?

he/she probably thought you were a hypocrite unfriendly ****** for not welcoming them.

did you even bother to say you would try and assist them in any way you could?

people be surprised how far a "welcome to the guild" goes.

I know a lot of ex-guildies who didn't feel so wanted because some guildies were class 1 ******s to them.

Their payback: being on an asskicking conquest guild and beating the crap out of their non-friendly ex-guild to death in conquest, week in and week out. :p

Thank you for focusing on a irrelevant aspect of my question.

To answer, I didn't act like a douche. Instead tried talking, welcoming, asking questions, offering help, shouting, yelling, belittling, insulting, condemning, promoting, mocking, and finally, pointedly ignoring. In that order.

But that's all non-material to my original question.

The post, and it's question therein, had to do with the desolate space that was previously a busy guild.

exactly.

what guild are you in?

I know at least 3 guilds that went kacks up because tor got stupid so they went to go play Battlefront (losers) and Fallout 4.

BTW, did you ever extend a welcome to the guild to that recruit?

he/she probably thought you were a hypocrite unfriendly ****** for not welcoming them.

did you even bother to say you would try and assist them in any way you could?

people be surprised how far a "welcome to the guild" goes.

I know a lot of ex-guildies who didn't feel so wanted because some guildies were class 1 ******s to them.

Their payback: being on an asskicking conquest guild and beating the crap out of their non-friendly ex-guild to death in conquest, week in and week out. :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.