Returning player, looking for guild

OBWan-Yister

Hi,

I'm a returning player and I came back to the game most recently. My former guild no longer exists and it's getting a little difficult find good help. I'm looking for a guild that's fun and friendly, who takes the time to help out when needed. I wouldn't say that I'm a hardcore gamer, but I do like running missions with players (i.e Flashpoints, OPs, Heroic Missions). Also, having the patience to teach a player how to play the class correctly (I know some but not all to my knowledge). Mostly, I want to a guild to treat the person as a human not as a something you can use and throw away.

Currently, I'm on Harbinger and my main character is a Jedi Knight - Tank.

A little about myself-

I'd say I'm a mature player, located in the US, and open minded person who wants to enjoy the game :)

I am also a returning player I took about a year off and have started playing again and my main character Logan-gyre a Vigilance specced Guardian is in need of a guild I play pve and don't pvp I didn't get that far into the game after I finished my class story and I'm starting the chapters before Kotfe and with the changes to the game seeming to promote soloing I'm find myself stuck trying to find parties for the few story missions that need groups. So in short I'm looking for a guild with the same parameters of the OP a guild willing to take on a less then experienced swtor player but not an inexperienced mmo player looking to start Operations and other grouping missions well working my way to Kotfe.

Hello! if you are still looking for a guild then maybe our guild would be a good fit for you guys.. we have recently expanded our ranks so looking for more raiders for both sides.. Order of Serenity is the pub side and Legion of Khaos on the emp side.. we are friendly, easy going, No drama kinda guild and wiling to teach new members content no problem.. Check out our profile here on the forums for more details.. if you like what you see then give us a shout!

if have any questions please feel free to PM or contact in game..

Good luck and happy hunting!!