Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Lag

Ultimabendessen

I don't believe it's my ISP.

I've confirmed with other players, who have been experiencing a tremendous amount of lag lately.

It's been the past couple of weeks and it has steadily worsened.

I have never seen lag this bad ever in my experience with SWTOR, since day 1 on about 4 servers.

What's going on? Did the server get downgraded?

Ive been getting a damn lot of lag ever since KoTFE dropped. Ive been getting 3-5 minute loading screens, and before those loading screens, my game would freeze and the screen turns white for 3 minutes, then the loadin screen starts another 3-5m loading screens. I WPVP on Tatooine and that place is a *********** lag fest. Its so horrible. I know others who have the same issue too, and I know its not my PC, Ive wiped it clean and run scans everyday from Norton, no problems at all. Its *********** Swtor. The Developers act dumb and change the topic when I send in tickets too. :confused:

• 2 weeks later...

Same here. Thought it might just my computer that's a few years old, but now I'm not so sure. And I agree, after I the last patch came out. I think 4.0...4? It started to lag terribly. I was running high res, and even low and very low is slow... What's going on?

Use the force Harry. - Jean J. J. Gandalf

Yeah I've been having the same issue. Just logged on now and as soon as I did my ms shot into the thousands. This issue has been going on close to a month now and I've received no support from Customer Service at all after posting numerous tickets. I love this game and I think it's awesome but I've considered cancelling my subscription until they get it sorted. I'm currently paying for something I can't even play. Like most I have never had any issues with the game up to this point and other players like ourselves aren't getting any answers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.