2 longtime wow players looking for guild

Luminnarus

Two people looking for an active guild that has some aspect of both leveling and raiding. We both have plenty of raiding experience from tanking to healing and melee or ranged dps some when it comes to raiding we will be willing to level/gear any toon needed. Please respond to this thread or contact me in game (Luminnarus).

Hello I tried to send you an in game mail but it said you were on pub side I am the GM of a Imp guild and think we would be a good fit for you and your friend. If you have not already found a guild feel free to contact me from a Imp character I would really be interested in talking with you, the characters I am on the most are in my signature. Look forward to talking with you. :)

I think that my guild <Fortitude> could be a good fit if you're still looking for a guild to call home. Our website is linked in my signature and I'm happy to answer any questions you might have in TeamSpeak or via DM on the website here.

If we aren't the right guild for you, I can try to connect you with other GM's on the server that are less active on the forums too. A good guild makes all the difference and we won't be right for everyone, so happy to help however I can to see you land in a good spot.