Harbinger Server D/C

Kalstang

I'm not sure what's going on lately but the Harbinger server has been extremely laggy of late. Even to the point of getting constantly disconnected from the server. Watching chat also shows that this has been going on with other players also so I know its not just me. Also whenever I start getting disconnected too often I'll play on an alt server for several hours before going back. Never once have a problem with that alt server. Not even slight lag. If I was having at least lag on other servers then I would know for sure that it was just me and I'd adjust ports, firewall etc etc. As it stands I'm 99% sure that this is something on BIO's side.

I have noticed that Harbinger seems to be the most popular server as whenever I get d/c'd I notice that the population for it is either heavy or moderate while all the other servers are inevitably either light or moderate. (light when Harbinger is moderate and moderate when Harbinger is heavy) So I'm guessing that it might be a population issue. If it is then obviously there's not much you guys at Bio can do except maybe offer free transfers to other servers. (at this point I'd take advantage of it). However if it's not a population issue that's causing all this lag and D/C's then I figured you guys needed to be made aware of it.

A lot of people transferred from other PvP servers to Harbinger, that's for sure (about the "population problem").

From Europe, I don't have that much lag, but the overall connection isn't that great, either (only 3 lines).

However, the European PvE server "The Red Eclipse" is often listed in orange or even red ("very heavy"). I didn't see that in the recent years before.

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

A lot of people transferred from other PvP servers to Harbinger, that's for sure (about the "population problem").

From Europe, I don't have that much lag, but the overall connection isn't that great, either (only 3 lines).

However, the European PvE server "The Red Eclipse" is often listed in orange or even red ("very heavy"). I didn't see that in the recent years before.

Never even look at the European servers (too high a ping most of the time). Only time I ever accessed those in any game is when they kept them open while the American servers were down for maintenance. :)