Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

<NERD RAGE> and You

Rooey

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Local operative resident, Zeph, here.

Welcome to Jung Ma. While I may run my mouth in warzones, I am super excited for new faces in ranked or even regs so :D

Chasso, Nix, and Cypher: good games so far--ignore the complaints earlier in the thread and hope to see you guys in warzones when I get off work tonight.

On a random note, what server did you guys come from? I've tried Harb but I didn't like the wide variety of skill (or lack thereof) in solos. Thinking of trying TEH on my scoundrel I guess.

We're from all over, and have played on pretty much all the major US servers at one time or another. Harby, SL, POT5 etc etc. I think most were on POT5 at its prime, but we've all just chased the queues since.

I do have toons on EH, but I've found so far the community here is better, even if the population is a little low. I kinda don't want too many peeps to discover this place - it's like a pristine beach. :D

Edited by Jherad

Cypher and i were originally Fatman and went to Pot5 with the mergers, but I have been hopping all over the place for the last couple years to find ranked. I met Chasso a couple years ago on Shadowlands on one of my many server hops. (Rankeds not as consistant on pvp servers as theyd like to lead you to believe, people leave queue after losing a couple matches because your ego > skill.)

Also Zeph, you are a really strong op. Very annoying to have to kite. And you dont need to worry about the wz trolly stuff, youve always been cool with us from what ive seen. Joking around and having fun is totally fine :p

Edited by Rooey

Cypher and i were originally Fatman and went to Pot5 with the mergers, but I have been hopping all over the place for the last couple years to find ranked. I met Chasso a couple years ago on Shadowlands on one of my many server hops. (Rankeds not as consistant on pvp servers as theyd like to lead you to believe, people leave queue after losing a couple matches because your ego > skill.)

Also Zeph, you are a really strong op. Very annoying to have to kite. And you dont need to worry about the wz trolly stuff, youve always been cool with us from what ive seen. Joking around and having fun is totally fine :p

POT5 had decent ranked pops last time I played there (ages ago) but as you mentioned, a lot will drop. Anywho, I wouldn't say "strong" although my epeen twitched slightly at the compliment. I play a highly defensive class but due to my lack of knowledge on assassins and a laptop (dreadful keyboard turning), Sae still thrashes me. You're good at heals m8; and even if arsenal lights the rotation up on your screen :D, you're good at merc Chasso. Cypher, I'll be honest; only seen you a few times so I have no opinion. Woot anyways. Cheers again guys.

Hey ive been looking for a guild for the past few days now! i havent played too much my highest lvl is a 27 and i wanted to reroll to a sorc. Im a little green behind the ears but ive played a bunch of MMOs before and dueled and played rankings, so i figure it cant be TOO much of a change of pace. i would love to play with some people! If not thats cool too :p

Hey ive been looking for a guild for the past few days now! i havent played too much my highest lvl is a 27 and i wanted to reroll to a sorc. Im a little green behind the ears but ive played a bunch of MMOs before and dueled and played rankings, so i figure it cant be TOO much of a change of pace. i would love to play with some people! If not thats cool too :p

Hey! Thanks for the interest. We're a pretty hardcore PvP guild (in the 'focused' sense), so we're not really suitable for someone just learning the ropes from scratch right now - If you get a toon to 65 and feel you have mostly mastered it for PvP by all means look us up.

This server has a *really* good community, and some very friendly guilds however and I have absolutely no doubt you'll find a guild that a great fit for you. :)

You are not welcome in Jung Ma so ****...nobody on republic likes you and is discontinuing pvp queues due to you ruining our beloved pvp server. You are 10x worse than hackers of round table and 20x worse than nightmare squadron, and as it is, now we have another teamspeak (in this case mumble for your guild) only guild doing pvp. Whatever server you were on previously, go back to because on the republic side, you are not welcome.

You are not welcome in Jung Ma so ****...nobody on republic likes you and is discontinuing pvp queues due to you ruining our beloved pvp server. You are 10x worse than hackers of round table and 20x worse than nightmare squadron, and as it is, now we have another teamspeak (in this case mumble for your guild) only guild doing pvp. Whatever server you were on previously, go back to because on the republic side, you are not welcome.

ok then have fun not queueing

We have a really great relationship with both Alpha Company and Sanctuary on pubside. I'm very sorry that you feel this way. As I'm not sure who you are, if you could let us know your character name and guild I'll make sure everyone knows to give you extra special love and attention.

Big hugs for a big boy! <3

Edited by Jherad

Thats funny, id say we have more friends in guilds pub side than imp side. But, you know, you probably have no contact with the good pvp guilds so whatever. Have fun being bored for a while, we wont be going anywhere.

FYI, Azzriel from Sanctuary hates you...and I have other servers you fool...and no I will not give you my guild name and character name...too bad.

Actually, the context of that was:

"GRRR, if they weren't such nice people I'd freakin' hate them for how good they are!" - Azzriel.

Curious as to the circumstances of you "hearing" that :).

Edit: Nixx makes a point I failed to, he hates them SO much his imp toons are in their dreaded, anti-republic guild!

Edited by Jacinyth

I can speak for my lovely guildie; Azzriel's defense... As well as Nerd Rages defense!!

On behalf of Sanctuary and her leadership, we wholesomely welcome you to our server. Azzriel doesn't hate you and that is a fact :p

Sorry about the haters!

-Luna

Actually, the context of that was:

"GRRR, if they weren't such nice people I'd freakin' hate them for how good they are!" - Azzriel.

Curious as to the circumstances of you "hearing" that :).

Edit: Nixx makes a point I failed to, he hates them SO much his imp toons are in their dreaded, anti-republic guild!

Nerd Rage is such a bad guild tho?

Nah xD; assuming that's Splinteryou, grow up dude. Getting rickrolled (

) should not induce forum tears.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.