HK-55 question

huntersmercy

so the point of him wold be you don't have to do a quest to get him and I'd assume he would come in the mail so a level 1 character could get a companion right away( again I'm assume this sense I saw a guy on hutta when I was playing my new agent that had niko but I didn't bother seeing what his level was)

so the point of him wold be you don't have to do a quest to get him and I'd assume he would come in the mail so a level 1 character could get a companion right away( again I'm assume this sense I saw a guy on hutta when I was playing my new agent that had niko but I didn't bother seeing what his level was)

HK-55 will not be like Nico. Those who qualify for HK-55 will not be able to get him on a level 1 character.

Under Terms and Conditions, bottom of the Knights of the Fallen Empire page:

"*Players must have completed Chapters 1-9 to access their HK-55 Companion. After completing Chapter 9, players will receive an Alliance Alert that will take them on a mission to recruit HK-55."

Only characters that have completed chapters 1 - 9 will get the mission for HK-55. My guess is that allowing level 1 characters to have HK-55 for free would cross purposes with the credit sink/Cartel Coin cost of being able to unlock HK-51 on a level 1 character. Who knows. Maybe things will change and there'll be a similar unlock cost for HK-55.