error code C12

RobertLeeGates

I am getting a error code C12

error code C12 /world/areas/4611686025952170568/hub2green.dat

I got this a month ago... had to swtich the game from streaming to a full DL game... which it still is...

Have already run the repair tool TWICE TODAY! still getting it...

have tryed all the other guides for a fix.... nothing....

IDEAS????

Can you make a thread at answers hq , I gather you tried the repair utility here

I am tracking the emergence of this C12 issue, last I spoke to them they indicated the repair utility should be the fix, however non streaming should not be getting this I think as it was indicated to be a bitraider error

can go back to them in regards to this but need OS and steps already tried etc so can point that they need to look further at this error

Edited by OwenBrooks

Can you make a thread at answers hq , I gather you tried the repair utility here

I am tracking the emergence of this C12 issue, last I spoke to them they indicated the repair utility should be the fix, however non streaming should not be getting this I think as it was indicated to be a bitraider error

can go back to them in regards to this but need OS and steps already tried etc so can point that they need to look further at this error

when I tried the repair utility last time I had this bug... he trashed my game to the point I had to reinstall it totaly! rather not do that again! I was not able to play for 3 days...

and that is what tect help said last month when this happened... it was bitraider... thats why they help me switch it over to a full DL game and not streaming

got any ideas

The indication I have been given is the repair utility , seeing you are non streaming , after you login on the launcher, do the pull down on the top right and select settings then repair and see if this has any affect Edited by OwenBrooks

The indication I have been given is the repair utility , seeing you are non streaming , after you login on the launcher, do the pull down on the top right and select settings then repair and see if this has any affect

I have done that... this round.. 5 times... still getting the C12 error code...

thats why Im posting here....