Looking for a Mint Green Crystal

MalecUrius

Hey all, I know this might be a long shot with our pop being so low, but does anyone have (or know someone who has) a mint green crystal they might be willing to part with? I'm not picky about the stats (it'll get slapped into a costume saber), and I have a bunch of stuff from the latest Cartel Pack to trade, including a full set of Snowtrooper armor and a Moonlight Vrake. Reply here, send a forum PM, or contact me in-game on Ajanis if you have any helpful info. Thanks!

I should still have a few mint green war hero crystals left. I will try to list a couple on the GTN in the next few days. The price would be 500k (not looking to trade). If I have any other style mint green the price would be higher. The war hero is cheaper because a year or so back when Bioware flooded the crystal market, that one was pretty common. I think at one point I had like 10 of them.

Edit: Guoxiang just listed 2 War Hero and 1 Eviscerating.

Edited by Nerdimports

After realizing that weapons can't be added to outfits, I'd like to find an eviscerating one if possible. Depending on the price increase, I might have to wait on some pending listings to get the credits. Any chance you've got a layaway program? :D

Well I listed the eviscerating at 899k and it sold. I also listed the two war hero at 499k and 599k and the 499k sold.

I have one eviscerating left that I just listed again at 899k. Layaway doesn't work but its possible it'll sit there for a few days. It is also possible they'll bring back crystal packs and then they'll be cheap. I'm still not sure what happened to all of those packs they had added to the CM after they removed all of the hypercrates except for the newest.

It looks like this week's patch brought the crystal packs back to the GTN. If this pack is anything like the last, the mint green war hero was pretty popular (as well as pink purple indestructible). I know you were looking for one of the others but ideally once those dudes that buy hundreds of boxes crash the market, all of them should be available. Edited by Nerdimports