Data crystal vendor problem

Abegart

I cant see any main hand weapons in the list of goods of any data crystal weapons vendor. PvP vendors work fine.This problem exists for any character i have, no matter class or side. Sorry for bad English. Edited by Abegart

Mainhands were, to my knowledge, never on Crystal Vendors, you get them as loot drops in Operations or buy an offhand, rip mod and enhancement out and buy an barrel/hilt from GTN. Once you have done all this you isert them into an modable Weapon and create your Mainhand that way.

Mainhands were, to my knowledge, never on Crystal Vendors, you get them as loot drops in Operations or buy an offhand, rip mod and enhancement out and buy an barrel/hilt from GTN. Once you have done all this you isert them into an modable Weapon and create your Mainhand that way.

Depends which kind of weapons you are referring to. Prior to the 4.0 update and specifically when the new crafting system was introduced the gear vendors got really weird. In fact there was a purple vendor lvl 50 before, who was selling complete gear with bonuses as well (that's when you could start doing story mode operations) which now no longer exists :mad:.

Also, if you travel to your fleet and you look at the lvl 65 vendors, for example Trooper- Commando, the Vedorsdo NOT offer a weapon for it (boltblaster series), they do have weapons for the rest of the specs, although. I was so bummed about it when I was trying to gear up my commando :(

~Koko

Edited by Kohashi

Depends which kind of weapons you are referring to. Prior to the 4.0 update and specifically when the new crafting system was introduced the gear vendors got really weird. In fact there was a purple vendor lvl 50 before, who was selling complete gear with bonuses as well (that's when you could start doing story mode operations) which now no longer exists :mad:.

1. I assumed we are talking about Vendors for lvl cap
  2. Now that you mentioned it, I remember broswing that Vendors Inventory and had simply forgotten about him

Also, if you travel to your fleet and you look at the lvl 65 vendors, for example Trooper- Commando, the Vedorsdo NOT offer a weapon for it (boltblaster series), they do have weapons for the rest of the specs, although. I was so bummed about it when I was trying to gear up my commando :(

~Koko

The Power Generator for Powertechs was missing for a time after 4.0 from this Vendors, if Troopers had the same Generator missing and you were refering to that you can simply disregard the next paragraph since I misunderstood your reference to Weapons in that case.

These weapons are the offhands I've mentioned in my first post and they don't exist for Trooper/Commando because both the shell and the hilt/barrel are locked to offhand. There was a bug after 4.0 that allowed you to use the hilt/barrel in an mainhand but that has since been fixed, most likely at the same time Power Generators for Powertechs were added to the Vendors.