Legacy rename token bug

Emexus

Hi there,

When creating my legacy name I was not aware that it would put the words "The" and "legacy" in the name itself. So now I have a stupid name as I put "The" at the beginning. So now my legacy is "The The..." :S

Bought a cartel market legacy rename token, but it says I need to wait 696 hours before use??

First time playing TOR, only subscribed a few days ago. Spent $15 on coins to get the rename token. Very annoying.

Others with these issues have been advised by official support to open a ticket, but I am unable to (have tried about 10 times, including logging in and out, see screenshots). So here I am.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/657120/Pics/TOR/Legacy%20Rename%20Issues/Untitled.png

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/657120/Pics/TOR/Legacy%20Rename%20Issues/Untitled2.png

Hoping someone can help me in this...

If you check the tooltip of your token you will see there is an 30 day Cooldown (720 hours) on Legacy rename. Obviously creating a Legacy Counts as renaming it. So your token is not bugged, it will work once the Cooldown is over. In the meantime you can turn off your Legacy Title by pressing C and opening the Title menu next to your Characters Name Edited by hof_th

You say obviously, but honestly it isn't very obvious, especially for a first time player like myself.

IMHO I would say bad programming. I can't see the harm in allowing the very first legacy creation on a server to be redone right off the bat. Then after that the 30 day cooldown kicks in.

If that is the case though, I guess I have no option but to wait.

Thanks for the reply.

The Game creates the Legacy automatically once you are Level 10 and finished the Class Story on your starter World independent from you naming (which is basically a rename from nothing to something) it, that's what I meant with obviously.

For what it's worth I agree with you about the first rename.