The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

In what tier would you put all force users you know of and why?

adormitul

If you want to say why.

In my case

Tier 1: Most sith apprentices and padawans the ones I know are Kory, Alif, Dri'kill Ba'al on short their embarrassing weak.

Tier 2:Well here enter well average force users a good example is Vemrin, Kira Karsen, Overseer Hakon, Jaesa Willsaam, Nahdar Vebb, Adi Gallia,Even Piell, Saesee Tiin, basically average jedi knight/master and sith.

Tier 3:This are usually for impressive jedi masters and Darth Sith but not always notable examples are Kellian Jarro, Darth Skotia, Jun Seros, Jaden Korr, Jain Solo, Leia Solo, Darth Wyrlook, Darth Zhorrid, Darth Lachris, Orgus Din, Bengel Morr, Nefarid, Praven and Sadic and most of the jedi council with the exception of 4 of them.

Tier 4: This ones are to put it lightly epic for users among the best of their time notable individuals are Obi-Won Kenobi, Qui-Gon Jinn, Ploo Kon, Kit Fisto, Darth Maul, Dooku, most of the prequel high council with the exceptions I mentioned above in the other tiers, Darth Marr, Darth Angral, Darth Barass, Darth Thanaton, Jaric Kaedan, Satele Shan, Syo Bakarn, Gnost Dural.

Tier 5: This beasts in the force this are force users so strong that its hard to describe their power and here they are starting with the least impressive but who deserves to be here is Darth Malgus, Kyle Katarn, Jacen Solo, Galen Marek, Starkiller, Darth Nihilus, Revan, Darth Vader, Vitiate, Palpatine, Darth Krayt, Abeloth, Luke Skywalker, The Ones.

Edited by adormitul