The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Storyline - Reset - Reroll

leonlotus

I think the problem with it happening or not happening, is that the game and various stories/missions are based on the flags you received. To "repeat" the story, they'd have to add another set of flags so that your story actually changes from the default or what you have already done, or they will have to set it up to bypass the flags, giving you the 1-time bypass with no "record" of your past decisions, defaulting to your original choices. In any case, this requires an increase in database size of they add the flags, or increase in coding if they bypass it. Plus the time and labor to do something that you could just roll a new account for, and play a story in about a day just by doing 1-2 flashpoints early on.

• 4 weeks later...
I think the problem with it happening or not happening, is that the game and various stories/missions are based on the flags you received. To "repeat" the story, they'd have to add another set of flags so that your story actually changes from the default or what you have already done, or they will have to set it up to bypass the flags, giving you the 1-time bypass with no "record" of your past decisions, defaulting to your original choices. In any case, this requires an increase in database size of they add the flags, or increase in coding if they bypass it. Plus the time and labor to do something that you could just roll a new account for, and play a story in about a day just by doing 1-2 flashpoints early on.

Well, theres alredy so much time wasted in so much things not worth, that i am not even a little ashamed to ask that :)

Yes i can pay 2000-2500 Cartel to accelerate it, with brand new 60. But i would loose the titles and all.