Post 4.0 companions: Duplicate HK-51 and unavailable Treek

Gearstick

Hi there,

Long time listener, first time caller...

After starting KOTFE on my sage "Gearstick", I have a duplicate HK-51 in my companions tab (one in "Other Followers" and one in "Unavailable Companions"). I'm pretty sure that's not as intended.

Treek is also in "Unavailable Companions", which I'm also pretty sure is not as intended.

HK-51 and Treek might have been crafting/gathering/crew missioning when I started KOTFE which have may caused this, but I can't be sure.

Screenshots link: https://goo.gl/photos/QqJXscdrFvTgHgfy7

Both of these companions are in "Other Followers" when I started KOTFE on my agent, "Doubleohbehave", which is how I think it should be.

Can you please investigate and fix as required.

Thanks!

P.S. Thanks also for SWTOR, it's an awesome game which I really enjoy playing.

I'm suffering from this too, I noticed that in my legacy under character perks I have both the imperial and republic HK unlocked (the character is a smuggler) so i think that the game glitched out and it gave me the imperial HK while my actual HK is in the other followers section with Treek Is it the same for you? Edited by Froogleseven

I'm suffering from this too, I noticed that in my legacy under character perks I have both the imperial and republic HK unlocked (the character is a smuggler) so i think that the game glitched out and it gave me the imperial HK while my actual HK is in the other followers section with Treek Is it the same for you?

Yep, the HK-51 in Other Followers has 0 influence, while the HK and Treek in Unavailable Companions have influence lvl 10. And I have the same legacy character perks, i.e. accidentally unlocked both HK-51 character perks before I knew what was I was doing.

I have the Treek (pub only) legacy unlock active on this toon also.

• 1 year later...

Necro with a purpose....

Just ran into this as well, but luckily my rank 16 HK-51 is under "other follower" and the rank 1 duplicate is "unavailable". Anyone still here who has/had the same? Does this sort out itself over the course of KotFE / KoTET?

Has anyone had success with a ticket to fix this? I fear this is one of those services they don't provide, as it's really just a cosmetic problem, I can summon the correct HK-51 after all, but my OCD really wants the duplicate gone :rolleyes:

Edited by Mubrak