Display in Character Select screen

Talesh

Begeren Colony Server

:sy_armor:

I have multiple dyes on one character. I have a dye mod on the chest, another on the pants, another on the belt, and another on the boots. In the "Select Character" screen, the character preview does not display the pants dye. I have these dyed clothes in the first tab of "Active Outfits" (not equipped) and none are selected for unification except the gloves.

I have a similar problem with one of my characters. Instead of showing the color I've dyed her Skirt (Naga Sadow Lower Robes) it shows as Color matched to the rest of her outfit on the Character select screen.

I found the following part to be in wrong:

I think this also happens in the preview window when you check the look of other armor pieces, I'll check this later when I log into the game.

Edited by hof_th

I didn't get specific about armor pieces - because I've tried it on two very different bottom pieces. The first was a Cartel pack piece, this one is a "Basic Women's Trunks". So I'm convinced the issue is not with the type of garment, but in the coding on the display of it.

Just went through my Characters and found 2 things:

1. I was wrong about the preview Window
  2. On another Character the pants have their original color instead of the dyed one

So this bug seems to show up in two ways:

Skirt should be green but is color matched to the chest piece

Pants should be dark blue but show their original color