The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Remaining kotor lore armour sets

We have armour sets for a large portion of the companions from the kotor era but we still have a few missing such as the Disciples set and Bao-Dur that would look pretty nice in the game, in the case of The disciples set I always though it may make an ok jedi look for Tunic only (ie no robe).

I can imagine why they didn't make Bao Dur's set, that arm might be problematic and too much effort one set.

Don't forget about the actual Jedi robes from KotOR 2, worn by lore characters as well as the Exile herself.

I don't know why we're still waiting for Mical's outfit. It's a really simple design.

When will we finally get the full Nihilus robe set?! I don't care that they have released the mask. Then make the mask part of the set. No one will care at this stage. It's a fairly cheap item. And a whole lot of people will be happy to have big black robes.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

I can imagine why they didn't make Bao Dur's set, that arm might be problematic and too much effort one set.

Don't forget about the actual Jedi robes from KotOR 2, worn by lore characters as well as the Exile herself.

I don't know why we're still waiting for Mical's outfit. It's a really simple design.

When will we finally get the full Nihilus robe set?! I don't care that they have released the mask. Then make the mask part of the set. No one will care at this stage. It's a fairly cheap item. And a whole lot of people will be happy to have big black robes.

I really really want the Jedi Robe from KOTOR II, especially just the good ole 'Jedi' set on the page you provided. The Mical set would be nice too.

Edited by JediJuliusDavin

I really really want the Jedi Robe from KOTOR II, especially just the good ole 'Jedi' set on the page you provided. The Mical set would be nice too.

Lots of players do. :/ It's madness that it didn't make it into SWTOR despite being on loads of promotional art and KotOR 2 game.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue