Hardmode flashpoints

josephseanlucas

Hello everyone,

Tonight I have decided to try to tank my first HM flashpoint. I am looking for a forgiving group who would possibly like to bear with me in completing the weekly for HM flashpoints. I have a mix of 208, 216 and 220 gear and I am fairly competent lol. Let me know if anybody is interested, I will be on around 6:30 MST. In-game name is Adaliary. I am a Jugg by the way.

I think low levels get bolstered to around 208 or some such. HMFP aren't too bad as long as you and your team understand the mechanics of how they work. Interrupts, CCs, stuns, and even LOS pulling can greatly diminish the challenge of some very tough pulls.

Try to understand the boss fights before they start, and speak up if you don't know the fight. Group mates should be eager to share a strat with the tank, unless they are masochists.

Most importantly, don't get discouraged or take abuse from random jerkbags in the queue.

I'm usually online as Svargoth, and wouldn't mind try to assist you with some of these runs if I'm available.

I can also help if needed. I am usually bored. My main toon is Ciccina who is a Sorc healer. I can also DPS as well on that toon. I also have an Assassin DPS named Unxia and an Operative healer named Marvela. If I am not on those toons I am probably on my lowbie trying to level up or in bed. Lulz. Edited by Renata_Roselli