[Bug] Class and/or Companion Quest not triggering - Taris

Cervani

So I finished Alderaan and then Taris today. On completion of Taris, where you kill Jedi Master Cerik, I was congratulated by Darth Gravus and then..... nothing. No continuation quest to Hoth or Quesh, and more importantly no Ashara. I have no quests at all for the main storyline or ashara in my log. And with no quest backlog, I am unable to check and see what all quests I did.

Now, I flew to Quesh and picked up a story quest (Inoculation?) so I'm beginning to wonder if my companion quests are bugged. With me being unable to get Ashara, my CLASS main storyline is now unable to be finished. I tried flying to Nar shadda, to Taris again, to Quesh.... nothing has helped trigger her quests. Every class portal I went to on Taris was red, meaning I was ineligible to enter.

I put in a support ticket in the game, but given how long it usually takes I could be looking at WEEKS before they get around to me. More people are also reporting at least the planet storyline bug, where they don't get the next planetary quest in the chain. Some are also talking about Ashara as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated =/. My sub is burning days while my character is now unable to progress. I'll post info below if it helps:

Character: Jhia

Server: The Harbinger

Class: Sith Sorcerer

Planet: Taris

Last Completed Quest: No Escape (lvl 36)