Hylo Visz Alliance achievement bug

Knight_Vilfroy

On 12/25/2015, around 9:54 PM, I achieved level 20 with all four Alliance factions, went to the Commander Datapad, got the Cartel Coin achievements and legacy achievements. After getting the four speeders from the vendor, I logged off for the night. Logging in the next day, I checked my Legacy achievements, and noticed Hylo Visz's achievement for reaching rank 20 was "un-achieved." The other 3 factions achievements stayed completed, as well as the achievement for getting all four factions to rank 20. Edited by Knight_Vilfroy

Possibly related: Last night (1/4/16) I had completed the last of the Star Fortress Paladins and all of the Paladin achievements completed. This morning I found that one of the Nar Shaddaa paladin achievements and the overall Nar Shaddaa Paladin achievement were both back to zero completion. Yet the overall achievement for killing all Paladins on all Star Fortresses remains completed.

On 12/25/2015, around 9:54 PM, I achieved level 20 with all four Alliance factions, went to the Commander Datapad, got the Cartel Coin achievements and legacy achievements. After getting the four speeders from the vendor, I logged off for the night. Logging in the next day, I checked my Legacy achievements, and noticed Hylo Visz's achievement for reaching rank 20 was "un-achieved." The other 3 factions achievements stayed completed, as well as the achievement for getting all four factions to rank 20.

I have the same issue, but with Admiral Bey'wan Aygo instead.