Key bindings messing up?

Ganthen

I have had issues in the past couple of weeks where my key bindings are not working. Sometimes, it's a matter of certain quick bars not being able to be used via key binds.

For example, about 2 weeks ago, I had a spell on my 4th quick bar, slot 10 i think. I had that ability bound to a keyboard button, and it worked fine for about a week. The next week, it stopped working, and then nothing on quick bar 4 could be bound to a key bind. If I moved the ability off to another quick bar, I could then use a key bind. Even moving the ability from one slot to another, on the same bar, had no effect.

I just recently purchased a new mouse and keyboard. Initially, they worked fine. I have the G600 mouse. It has buttons on the side. In the logitech profiler, initially, they are set to be keyboard numbers, but you can change the mode so that they are assigned to number pad numbers.

In the game preferences, I set up certain abilities to be bound to these buttons, and it worked fine for about 2 days, but then I noticed that some of the binds were not working. I exited the WZ and started to look at them. I tried to re-assign a button, but this time, the bindings all changed.

I click on a keybind slot in game, then press the button on the mouse, and previously, the button that was assigned to the mouse was, for example, number pad 1, and in game, it would show up as number pad 1. Now, when I try to assign a bind to the same button, it shows up as the 'end' key in game. All of the other buttons are the same. Button 2 on the mouse used to assign num pad 2 button in game, now it assigns the key bind to 'down arrow', etc.

I checked my logitech profiler, and it still shows that those buttons are assigned to the number pad, but in game, they don't show up that way.

Any advice on how to fix this?