Characters missing helmets

KevinDPoor

I have 2, so far any way, that are missing their helmets. I've used the extra wardrobe feature and I'm missing helmets on my Bounty Hunter Dredder and my Marauder Darkrogue. I've removed and replaced the helmets and they still do not appear on my characters. The helmets were there a day ago now nothing. I don't know exactly what I need to do and this has happened in the past and I was able to remove the helmet and then replace t and it worked fine. Now nothing. I'm afraid to switch at any of my armor choices as I'm afraid the helmets or the whole thing will vanish off my characters. So for now I have a nice set with helmets intact on my guys until this gets fixed if it ever gets fixed....can someone please offer a suggestion... Edited by KevinDPoor

I have 2, so far any way, that are missing their helmets. I've used the extra wardrobe feature and I'm missing helmets on my Bounty Hunter Dredder and my Marauder Darkrogue. I've removed and replaced the helmets and they still do not appear on my characters. The helmets were there a day ago now nothing. I don't know exactly what I need to do and this has happened in the past and I was able to remove the helmet and then replace t and it worked fine. Now nothing. I'm afraid to switch at any of my armor choices as I'm afraid the helmets or the whole thing will vanish off my characters. So for now I have a nice set with helmets intact on my guys until this gets fixed if it ever gets fixed....can someone please offer a suggestion...

Hello,

Can you please provide a screenshot of this? Also could you please say what set/s did you try and gave you this error?

~Koko