Can't get back to From the Grave - Return to the Bridge after disconnect last night

Taj_Constantine

Full update to 1/4/16 patch

Windows 10 64bit

After a disconnect last night while playing the "From the Grave" story missions, I logged back in this morning and found myself on Zakuul proper instead of in the swamp near the ship.

If I go to the Undercity transportation terminal, I see the shuttle and can return to my ship. When on my ship, I see the "Play" button for the event and click it, but I'm told that it requires a crew member that isn't available right now. I've tried calling each of the three crew in turn with the same result - requires a crew member who is not available.

I then went to both of my strongholds in turn and saw the same issues when tryin to play the story mission.

How do I get back to the Eternal Swamp and my story line? :(

Full update to 1/4/16 patch

Windows 10 64bit

After a disconnect last night while playing the "From the Grave" story missions, I logged back in this morning and found myself on Zakuul proper instead of in the swamp near the ship.

If I go to the Undercity transportation terminal, I see the shuttle and can return to my ship. When on my ship, I see the "Play" button for the event and click it, but I'm told that it requires a crew member that isn't available right now. I've tried calling each of the three crew in turn with the same result - requires a crew member who is not available.

I then went to both of my strongholds in turn and saw the same issues when tryin to play the story mission.

How do I get back to the Eternal Swamp and my story line? :(

Hello,

Try exiting the area, reset the phase and also the quest and do it all over again. This should enable you to do the quest. Hopefully this time you wont have any more issues.

~Koko

Thanks, Koko - that's what I finally did and it took me back to the ship to restart that part of the story line.

Lots of fun in this new mechanism. So far, my favorite line is HK-55 on the way to Asylum - "Are we there yet?" :)

Happy to help!. HK-55 is my fave as well :3

~Koko