The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Ahhhhhhh not even sure how to get in contact with support damn it

sjegrant

So I decided after a long break from swtor to come back with the release of the force awakens hoping that mabey the game would have had a renewal of-player intrest, and I was enjoying the game. Despite when I lasted player you seemed to have made the game better and I was really enjoying myself until I got to alderaan and my computer crashed. No matter what when I try and login to swtor my pc crashes, I spent 2 hours on tech support with microsoft as I couldn't log in to the game to file a support ticket because it would CRASH MY PC! see the problem!!!!!?!!!!!????

Well here is my issue, among other things Microsoft said that according to their database SWTOR is not compatible with 10 yet, if thats the case WHY THE HELL NOT!

I really would like a hand biowere ea or who ever else and if you cant fix my issue then I want a refund on my card for my subscription

THIS IS RIDICULOUS,

Probably not the forum I would have posted it in. But what have you tried? Have you tried the repair function in the launcher yet? I run it in windows 10 every day. Are your drivers up to date? DX up to date?

Did a whole bunch of tests going well past midnight including checking ram gpu hdds ssds etc. and it looks like my PSU was one the way out, but for what ever reason SWTOR pushed it off the cliff.

well new one on overnight shipping extremely expensive but I shall game again!

I will admit that I am not one for updating the BIOSon motherboards always been to afraid that it will go wrong. well today I did for my asus x79 if your not fimiliar with that board it has a nice little feature where you plug in a pen drive with the file on it and hold a push button down for 3 seconds it dose the rest so easy

Your PSU was keeping you from in game? What happened? Was your graphics card pulling too much juice compared to what it could put out? Glad you were able to figure that out. I would have kept looking at software for a couple more days, LOL. Repair function, re-download game from scratch, etc.