Character Versioning Error

ampedlife

It's been about a week since I came across this problem...I've already submitted a trouble ticket in-game and updated it three times since I haven't heard anything. Likewise, I've also submitted an E-Mail and have yet to hear anything. Re-subscribed recently to see what the new content was about but I just removed my credit card information so I cannot be automatically billed after the month.

It looks as if this problem has been going on since 2012 and continues to affect people that want to play.

UPDATE: Today (06 Jan 2016), I logged into the game to see that (1) the problem is still there and (2) they closed the ticket out because submitting a "bug report" via the trouble ticket interface in the game only forwards it to quality control?

The initial ticket was submitted on 27 Dec, with a follow-up on 29 or 30 Dec and another one on 03 Jan...no response at all except that generic message of forwarding the issue to quality control. The E-Mail was sent on 28 Dec 2015...with no response. I opened another ticket in-game today under a different category.

I also sent a message to the Better Business Bureau and received a response back from Electronic Arts (EA) via E-Mail on 05 Jan from their help desk indicating they would look into the matter.

If this is how they treat their paying customers, I can only guess at how F2P customers get treated.

Edited by ampedlife