The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Detail your legacy please.

adormitul

So pretty much tell us about your legacy a short background about your characters or heroes and how are they connected. I do not know if there if there is a recent thread about this that I do not have to necro as I did not find any.

For example:

"My Wrath was born to powerful human women sith lord known for her prowess in sith sorcery and extremely proficient in using sith lighting. His father is unknown rumors say it was a powerful Darth the sith women had a fling with or it could be the captain of the household troops who she greatly favors. But no matter who the father was it was clear he was a force sensitive and at a early age began a spartan training so he could become a a powerful weapon. His training was tough but at only the age of 9 he managed to surpass his teachers all capable sith acolytes that never managed to become apprentices to any sith lord. He was the pride of the household unlike his brother.

His brother was born a mere year after his older brother and because of some complications at birth he had to be implanted with cybernetic enchantment so he could survive and not be disabled for the rest of his life. His mother was very disappointed in giving birth to what she taught was a weakling and besides that she could not feel the force in her son. The only thing that saved him from being killed was his father the captain of the household guards and the lover of the the sith lord who begged her to spare him and promised her that she will never see him again.

So she did he gave the baby to the guard captain and he trained him during his whole childhood in the harsh rigors of imperial soldier training teaching him everything a soldiers needs to know and more. He was the shame of the household but he was not alone in the feeling of being considered below someone and all of that is because of a certain Rattataki.

This Rattataki was brought as a young child of 9 years old from the household of a traitor sith lord whose entire family and most of power base where killed but sith being the pragmatic they are confiscated most of the assets that included a number of slaves and being part of the operation in destroying the traitorous sith lord the mother of the Wrath and sith lord with her own power base took her share this time being a young slave. Alien as he may be he was none the less powerful in the force as he proved my killing 5 soldiers with force lighting a force power her oldest son was not able to use. So she took him and began training him in the way of the force especially in force sorcery and began favoring the young slave more then her own children. But in the world of sith things can change for the worse in the blink of a eye."

So like this. If you wanna show us what kind of legacy you created.

Edited by adormitul