Returning Trooper heals LF EST Raid guild

Zeanu

Heya,

I'm returning to the game with my bro and buddy. We're looking for a guild to join. I'll be looking to get into raiding as much as possible while they will both be casual. When it comes to raiding I'm looking for very active raiding guild. I'll be healing on a trooper. I'm in the EST time zone and looking to raid nights and weekends.

I have plenty of end game raid healing exp with just about every mmo.

-Bulron

Edited by Zeanu

Heya,

I'm returning to the game with my bro and buddy. We're looking for a guild to join. I'll be looking to get into raiding as much as possible while they will both be casual. When it comes to raiding I'm looking for very active raiding guild. I'll be healing on a trooper. I'm in the EST time zone and looking to raid nights and weekends.

I have plenty of end game raid healing exp with just about every mmo.

-Bulron

Bulron, our guild is east and west coast, having raid team(s) for both time slots. Our EST team could use a steady, reliable healer. They raid on TUE/THU 8PM-11:30PM EST. You can learn more about us at www.aethereal.club.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.