FPS Drop and Freeze

xlIvaN

Hello, I am windows 8.1 x64 user with geforce gt 610 i have all settings low and very low in this game my fps normally is arround 90-70 but when i am on imperial fleet or republic fleet with more ppl my fps instant drop for a few secs i have my nvidia updated, also my directx and my hd is correct with chkdsk i don't know what to do because i don't understand whats happening i understand that when u are with more ppl in a op fps drop is normal but i don't understand whats happening, and when i try to exit the game the screen stucks around 3-5min and then closes, any tips? i have 4gb ram, thanks.

EDIT: I know that my card its not designed for gaming, the only thing that i want is play at least normal

In flashpoint i dont have any fps drop for example

Edited by xlIvaN

Hello, I am windows 8.1 x64 user with geforce gt 610 i have all settings low and very low in this game my fps normally is arround 90-70 but when i am on imperial fleet or republic fleet with more ppl my fps instant drop for a few secs i have my nvidia updated, also my directx and my hd is correct with chkdsk i don't know what to do because i don't understand whats happening i understand that when u are with more ppl in a op fps drop is normal but i don't understand whats happening, and when i try to exit the game the screen stucks around 3-5min and then closes, any tips? i have 4gb ram, thanks.

EDIT: I know that my card its not designed for gaming, the only thing that i want is play at least normal

In flashpoint i dont have any fps drop for example

Some answer? Thanks

Here's a screenshot:

https://i.gyazo.com/68e342c32b9de38872a5dc33cc61aff2.png

This game have ****** game engine which demand high-frequency CPU, need to have 3,6-4,0 GHz CPU (Intel only) for high fps in WZs and operations (zones where many players). And this game engine dont use multi cores, it need only 2 cores with extremly high frequencies. This game engine dont need powerful videocard tbh. Edited by John_Kar

This game have ****** game engine which demand high-frequency CPU, need to have 3,6-4,0 GHz CPU (Intel only) for high fps in WZs and operations (zones where many players). And this game engine dont use multi cores, it need only 2 cores with extremly high frequencies. This game engine dont need powerful videocard tbh.

Maybe this is the reason:

https://i.gyazo.com/ac4f57e86789e3715132c443e890bf2b.png

When I used this game on windows 8 and windows 10, I would get radical fps changes and the game was neigh on unplayable. I set it to low then dropped everything I could down ever more. I would still get massive stuttering freezing. nothing like a pvp battle turning into a loadscreen.

I am on an i7/32GB/SSD drives/GTX880. Every other game I play runs just fine.

I dropped back to windows 7 for a work related issues and boom, 100fps virtually 100% of the time. Every other game still cooks along just fine. I did have to give up Treasure Hunter from the Microsoft App store, but we all gotta do what we all gotta do.

If you have the resources available, setup a win 7 box and see if that fixes your issues. My issue turned out to be that this hardware combo just doesn't like this game on anything newer than windows 7.

When I used this game on windows 8 and windows 10, I would get radical fps changes and the game was neigh on unplayable. I set it to low then dropped everything I could down ever more. I would still get massive stuttering freezing. nothing like a pvp battle turning into a loadscreen.

I am on an i7/32GB/SSD drives/GTX880. Every other game I play runs just fine.

I dropped back to windows 7 for a work related issues and boom, 100fps virtually 100% of the time. Every other game still cooks along just fine. I did have to give up Treasure Hunter from the Microsoft App store, but we all gotta do what we all gotta do.

If you have the resources available, setup a win 7 box and see if that fixes your issues. My issue turned out to be that this hardware combo just doesn't like this game on anything newer than windows 7.

I thought that i will try thanks, and yes its in high performance