2 weeks with imps on the top of Thorazan Outpost _Tofn

digitalyn

Hi,

For 2 last weeks there are imperial players on the top of the Thorazan outspost's house or the "cloth roof" on ToFN.

They grab/pull kill people and teleport each other to be on places we aren't supposed be (of course most people they kill are low level, while they are unreachable by most class and in full pvp gear).

I've signed for pvp, but this looks like an exploit for me.

Of course some can teleport and kill them sometimes, but they are always back no matter what.

From what i've seen: One of them jump with a jetpack until he glitch on the top of it (and maybe other method i didn't see) then they pull/teleport each other.

I've like 30/40 screen and created around 8 tickets with a friend ...and all we know is that they are "investigating" :p.

That's why i create this post: i don't even know if they are allowed to do so!

One sure thing: they take there pleasure in annoying other, nothing more :/

Hi,

For 2 last weeks there are imperial players on the top of the Thorazan outspost's house or the "cloth roof" on ToFN.

They grab/pull kill people and teleport each other to be on places we aren't supposed be (of course most people they kill are low level, while they are unreachable by most class and in full pvp gear).

I've signed for pvp, but this looks like an exploit for me.

Of course some can teleport and kill them sometimes, but they are always back no matter what.

From what i've seen: One of them jump with a jetpack until he glitch on the top of it (and maybe other method i didn't see) then they pull/teleport each other.

I've like 30/40 screen and created around 8 tickets with a friend ...and all we know is that they are "investigating" :p.

That's why i create this post: i don't even know if they are allowed to do so!

One sure thing: they take there pleasure in annoying other, nothing more :/

Hello,

Do you happen to have by any chance a screen shot of the exact location this is happening? (like a map picture and some coordinates)

~Koko

• 2 weeks later...