Every Hour = disconnected

Zantsu

OK, sorry not to make politeness, but it has been almost 1 hour since I try to find an e-mail address to contact the technical support

I have just taken back the game (Star Wars 7 Hype) But approximately every hour of game I am disconnected and the game request me to find a server in an empty list, certainly a likely of synchronization with the servers, to there I knew how to manage and return in game, except that there I find to disconnect (and with the game which closes as usual) and in more not way to relaunch would not be that Launcher (and thank you not need to speak to me about the Task Manager, not way to find a latent application), thus to part to relaunch my computer no way to play again, and I begin to find that inadmissible

I play since Beta Version, and Now, it's worst than before !

And sorry again for my bad English, I'm French ^^

I too have been having disconnects about every 20 minutes. I just log out and re-launch. Could be your local company. I have ATT and sometimes it just happens. Usually goes away after a few days for me. Good luck with customer service.

I'm trying to learn German and can't wait until I can speak/type German as good as your English. :) You're doing great!

This happens to me every few weeks, swtor disconnects at exactly 60 minute intervals for a day, i have nothing else disconnect (im usually playing music via Pandora while playing) just SWTOR.

My ISP says its not them, i always have 5 bars showing for wifi access (im hardlined so wifi wont matter but its a useful "at a glance" gauge of connectivity status) with a 50 mbps connection.

Its just every once and a while swtor decides it needs to check my status every 60 minutes and kick me off that day lol

Edited by XiamaraSimi