Transferring player LF Guild

JediMasterTray

Hey all I recently came back to the game after about a year and a half away due to my schedule change at work. I've decided to move all my characters to JC from Shadowlands. I'm pretty much open to either pub or imp side though I've mainly played on the imp side I do have a few 65 pub characters. I'm hoping to get into some casual OPS when I can as my schedule is really tough to find a dedicated raid team but I'd certainly love to run some HM runs if the opportunity presents itself. I've been playing MMO's since 2005 and have been in SWTOR since beta. I have vent, ts, and mumble. Looking forward to getting to know the community over here :)

Tray

I think that my guild <Fortitude> could be a good fit if you're interested. We have a number of people with non-standard schedules, but a lot of people who are willing to run end-game content at odd and varying times as well. We are a Pub side guild but also have an Imp sister guild.

The website is linked in my signature if you want to read up on what we're about, or I'm happy to answer any questions you might have.