Collections Issues

DutchGronevelt

Hello,

Sorry if this isn't the proper place on the forums to post but this is my first time posting, so please pardon me for any breach of posting etiquette.

I have recently returned to the game and have only recently discovered/utilized collections for my account's characters. Today, I was initially able to purchase the account unlock for some various armor sets, weapons, and vehicles that I had collected/purchased/obtained in the past. Because I never cancelled my subscription, I thought it would be a good idea to cash in on my accumulated cartel coins and unlock a 20+ armor sets/items/vehicles/etc that I collected. Many of these items cost 400 CC's a piece/a set to unlock.

I purchased the unlocks and at first I was able to claim some of my armor sets that initially showed as being "collected" in my collections tab. I was then able to transfer these items to my character inventory. I even was able to hover over an icon attached to the collected items that gave me a message of, "you can collect/obtain these items for all players on your account" or something similar.

Yet a few hours later when I went to do the same operation, my items had disappeared from the collections tab and no longer were registered as "being collected." Furthermore, a search for the armor sets that I had collected years prior no longer showed as being able to be "collectible" when using the search filter option even though I spent the better part of 3000-4000 CC's on account item unlocks for these now seemingly "uncollectible" items.

Examples of the items I paid CC's to unlock for my account collections:

Tulak Horde complete armor set.

Jedi Temple Guard complete armor set.

Shae Viszla complete armor set.

Various Cybernetic Armor sets.

White Crystals (endurance, crit, power).

The list goes on....

Again I was able to pay 400cc's to unlock the above items (including many other ones not listed), transfer the collected items to my inventory, and see a message that stated "all characters on your account can now access these items" or similar. However, these items no longer display as being collected yet alone as being "collectible."

Having said are these items/sets not supposed to be unlocked as part of collections? Am I missing something? Any help would be greatly appreciated because not only am I missing several fairly expensive sets, I am also out several thousand cartel coins.

I have yet to receive a response from my ticket and queries to customer service resulted in a wonderful loop of "please file a ticket in-game."

Could someone please advise me if they have encountered a similar problem?

Thank you kindly,

DG

Edited by DutchGronevelt