Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Can I give you my money please? (Revan Reborn set)

Ganiccus

So, one thing I love in games is customizing my appearance...but I find it arbitrary and frustrating when I see the armor I want, only to find out the only way of getting it is buying it off the Cartel Market.

Ok, fair enough, I'll buy it...oh wait...so I can't buy it? Why?

What's the deal here? I don't see the point in arbitrarily deciding "you can only buy this when we feel like it". It's like they don't want my money.

TLDR - Bring back Revan armor sets please.

Revan Reborn set wasnt a "Direct Buy" item, it was a RNG rare from the Initiates/Pilgrims packs from Shipment 6 Shadow Packs.

So if you want it, either wait for that pack to cycle back in and pray to the RNG gods, or buy it off the GTN with credits...

I want a 68 Charger, but sitting around twiddling my thumbs and complaining that "I cant just go get one from the Dodge dealership!" wont do diddly squat :p, just like it is with everything out of circulation & rare, you have to expend effort (and money, usually lots and lots of money!) to get nice rare things...

Edited by XiamaraSimi

So if you want it, either wait for that pack to cycle back in

Oh, the packs cycle back in? Thank the Emperor, I've been trying to get Satele Shan Boots for ages because it's the last piece I need for the full set, but my server has been schizophrenic with its GTN price. Anywhere from 6mil -50 mil. Every time I get enough credits, someone MORE than doubles the price. I'd honestly rather take my chances with the pack, assuming it ever cycles back in.

Oh, the packs cycle back in? Thank the Emperor, I've been trying to get Satele Shan Boots for ages because it's the last piece I need for the full set, but my server has been schizophrenic with its GTN price. Anywhere from 6mil -50 mil. Every time I get enough credits, someone MORE than doubles the price. I'd honestly rather take my chances with the pack, assuming it ever cycles back in.

Yeah, they put them up in varying cycles, you just need to keep checking the CM and see whats for sale, good luck!

Edited by XiamaraSimi

Yeah, they put them up in varying cycles, you just need to keep checking the CM and see whats for sale, good luck!

I'm pretty sure they stopped cycling the packs (apart from the introduction of each pack ofc) after they introduced Bronze+Silver+Gold packs. The idea now is that you either buy the pack when it's first available or try your luck on the Bronze+Silver+Gold packs.

Edited by MFollin

I don't remember the name, but the pack containing the Satele set was available on the market a couple of months ago. Looks like you missed it.

I don't remember the name, but the pack containing the Satele set was available on the market a couple of months ago. Looks like you missed it.
WOW, that seriously bums me out.

I'm pretty sure they stopped cycling the packs (apart from the introduction of each pack ofc) after they introduced Bronze+Silver+Gold packs. The idea now is that you either buy the pack when it's first available or try your luck on the Bronze+Silver+Gold packs.
Also a bummer. Edited by RaggleFraggles

What are the Bronze, Silver, and Gold packs? Are those bought off the GTN as well?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.