Problem with Inheritance quest.

DogmaticLaw

I apologize if this is in the wrong place but I am getting pretty frustrated. I completed the story quest Inheritance and never received the lightsaber as a reward. I remember getting the dual blade version on my assassin but when i completed it this time I didn't get any reward at all. Does anyone have any idea what happened? Is there anyway to fix this? Thanks in advance for any input.

Hey, not 100% on this but I did see folk talking about this in game the other night and I think BW may have removed it recently and it is no longer obtainable. Again not 100% sure but looking back at other posts about this quest it has also had various other bug problems in the past, not being able to complete it or get the weapon reward.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, maybe someone else can confirm if it's been removed or not. I have noticed higher up quests don't give the same rewards anymore in terms of gear and instead just offer basic crystals instead.

I've also just recently completed this again, and didn't get the lightsaber reward either. Likewise earlier on I didn't get the Countenance of Kallig when I should have, just get 12 Common crystals instead.

I really am not happy about this if it's been removed. The Lightsaber was basically the only modifiable curved hilt in the game, and as such I consider it to be a unique item, likewise with the Mask. Both are heavily important to the story and owning them as useable items added a great deal to the experience.

The common crystals are not a suitable replacement for removing these quest rewards. If they have been removed, this is a disgrace.

• 2 weeks later...
The Lightsaber was basically the only modifiable curved hilt in the game, and as such I consider it to be a unique item, likewise with the Mask.

Actually, the High Dark Order Lightsaber is the exact same model as Kallig's Lightsaber. I have both and have compared them. Unfortunately I don't remember where I got that saber at this time, but I'm pretty sure it was one of the later missions in the game, like Makeb or something. Also, people have been reporting that the mask is now available on the level 8 gear vendor, it's just not called Kallig's Countenance or whatever anymore, but it is the same model.